Mil-Spec Battle Rip Material
Propper's short-sleeve BDU coat is designed to tuck in. It has two Bellows Pockets with drain holes with fused pocket flaps and collar. In addition, this BDU shirt features a chest pencil pocket, felled side seams and sleeves, and two shoulder epaulets with buttons.
• Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
• Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
• Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
• Shoulder epaulets with buttons
• Two front cargo pockets with hidden button flaps
• Chest pen pocket
• Drain holes in bellowed pockets
• Fused pocket flaps and collar for clean, professional look
• Covered button front
• Extended length for tucking into pant
CLICK HERE for sizing information
Battle Rip - 65/35 Poly/Cotton Ripstop
Tactical uniform fabrics must be comfortable, durable and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criteria, Propper is proud to provide Battle Rip. This is an all-season weight, 65% polyester / 35% cotton fabric manufactured in a ripstop weave. Battle Rip is our fabric of choice for the public safety community.
- Manufacturer Part Number: